Authors are kindly requested to submit their manuscript to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org,
TECH-CHRONICLE follows a Double Blind Peer Review System and Publish Quarterly Refereed Journals. In order to bring in a high-quality intellectual platform for researchers across the world thereby bringing in total transparency in its journal review system.
Manuscripts are accepted for publication with the clear understanding that:
- They have neither been published nor been sent for publication elsewhere. All the authors should sign a certificate to this effect in respect of each article sent for publication. Names, qualifications, full addresses and Email ID of all authors must be provided while submitting the manuscripts.
- We are currently focusing on publishing original research works, review papers, short communications only, authors may submit the articles as per template of related Journal only to email:- email@example.com. Authors are advised to submit the articles only with the copyright form duly signed, scanned and attached; authors may download the copyright form and Paper Template with our website.
- All authors are jointly and severally responsible to the various authorities for the contents of the manuscripts. The Editorial Committee/Publisher shall not be held responsible in any manner whatsoever to the contents of the manuscript and the views and interpretations expressed by the authors in the manuscripts.
- The decision of the Editor is final in all matters pertaining to the publication of the manuscripts. Editor has the right to do editorial revision of the accepted manuscripts, restriction of numbers, tables and figures. No reason shall be given for the non-acceptance of the manuscript. Manuscript once received will not be returned to the author under any circumstances. The copyright shall rest with the Journal and no part of any manuscript shall be reproduced without specific permission of the Editor.
- Each manuscript received will be allotted a Paper ID no. as TECH-CHRONICLE… The authors include ID number of the paper in the subject area in all future emails while sending the revised version of the manuscript based on the comments of the referee.
- File Type: Authors should submit the articles only in MS-word format, no other format is accepted. If equations were used it should be converted by using MS Office equation editor and pasted as the image at the proper place. All equations should be grouped or may be prepared using equation editor software.
- File Size: No article should exceed more than 10 pages or not less than 6 pages unless necessary, authors will be requested to substantiate the need if it exceeds the maximum number of pages. The file size of the MS word format may not exceed 2 MB size for submission through submission form and 2 MB if it is submitted as an attachment over mail.
- Publication Cost: In an open access model, the publication costs of an article are paid from an author’s research budget, or by their supporting institution, in the form of Article Processing Charges. These Article Processing Charges replace subscription charges and allow publishers to make the full-text of every published article freely available to all interested readers. In addition, authors who publish in our open access journals retain the copyright of their work, which is released under a “Creative Commons Attribution License,” enabling the unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction of an article in any medium, provided that the original work is properly cited.
Online Publication Fee
A publication fee of Rs.1000/- for Single author, Rs.1500/- for two authors, and Rs 2000/- for more than three authors is payable for manuscript ACCEPTED for publication.
Print Publication of Online publication) One print copy
A publication fee of Rs.2000/- for Single author, Rs.2500/- for two authors, Rs 3000/- for three and more than three authors is payable for manuscript ACCEPTED for publication.
* NOTE: Authors note that paper cannot be withdrawn from any condition once it is accepted. The Team of TECH-CHRONICLE advise you, do not submit same article to the multiple journals simultaneously. This may create a problem for you. Please wait for review report which will take minimum 15 to 20 days.